Breakfast

This morning, I went for breakfast with Alvin Lee, Alexis Sim and Evelyn Chow around 9am at 4th Mile coffee shop, near The BanQuet. If I am not mistaken, I didn't meet with Alvin for erm.. bout half a year, Alexis is about one and a half year and Evelyn? Wow, I think since form 5 but I did bumped into her at Spring last February?

It is nice to be able to get together like this. By Evelyn's recommendation, we tried the Kueh Chap. No photos were taken. I wanted to but I do think people will be staring at me and wondering whether I am a food critic or something. :S Food's nice. The kueh chap is nice. If I wanted to give a rating? Hm.. most probably will be around 7 of 10. Seriously, it's nice. Do try if you are eating there.

We went on, just chatting about stuff like study life (usual subject), opinions about certain subject like work since Alvin's graduating and gonna start working and etc. I never know that mechanical engineering is prone to army stuff. Not bad, learn new thing talking with friends! Who said that chatting is useless? "P As for Evelyn, she's going to finish her degree soon. Earlier than me! XD

Then, we went into the topic of girlfriend/boyfriend. Haha, when comes to this topic always reminds me of being single and everything. I'm not complaining, it's cool being single but it is also fun having a person that provides you with the sense of protection and being there when you need someone. Then again, being single, you have one thing less to worry about. LoL~ Am I correct or am I not? Single-people out there, give a shoutout! Back me up here! (cold breeze...) Nevermind.. -_-"

Next topic! Starting own family? Wow.. Haha, are we really that old to talk about it? That's kind of a new topic that is the topic of starting family? Owh.. wait! I think we talked about this when Cindy was around in Kuching last year end? I think we talked about age of getting married and stuff?


FYI(1) To guys out there, most girls are planning to get married between age of 26 to 28. I am not sure about teenage these days but those who are about 19 to 21 this year does think so. So, don't make her wait too long!

FYI(2) Guys, if you haven't confess, do so! However, observe the situation first. Don't "cincai" confess. You'll end up with pieces of broken heart. LoL~ As if I am a love expert. Sigh~


Yup yup. I must admit of getting old. Starting to babble about nonsense and craps... Duuhh, we are getting old. ^^

It seems like I'm blogging about all the recent event! Emotional? Nooo! Holiday drains your life out if there's nothing to do but at school? Sien~ Stress and everything. Shoutout! Prefers school time or holiday? The majority percentage of the outcome is obvious right? Anyway, different people do have different opinion. XD

Another half a year passes by. Physically, everyone didn't really change. Hmm.. but some got thinner like Evelyn, Alexis, Ivy, Tze Lin. Some? Opposite of thin. LoL! We can't get any taller so don't bother to stretch yourself any longer. You might break a bone or something. Mentally, must admit everyone's getting more mature right? But hey! Remember that although we are getting older, we can still keep a youthful heart!

Jia you to all who are in finals and everything! For those on holiday, enjoy the holiday! O_o Reminds me that my holiday is almost over! NooOOoo...

2 comments:

mars31 said...

As a single person too, I'm shouting out!! Hahaha. (So quiet....)

Evelyncyl said...

Another single person here!!! lol.
Hey, really glad meeting up with you all!! Yeah, the kueh chap is nice, right? hehe. I agree that everyone has matured gradually since f5. Time to grow up and take some responsibilities.

btw, seek out the best in what you do, and you'll enjoy every moment of it! cheers~ :)