EXAM

E - Evil (Mars said so.. muahaha)

X - X-cruciating

A - Atrocious

M -Mentally Challenging

-credited to my crazy mind and Marissa's brilliant brain. LOL


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm in my second week of exam or should I say last week. It feels so good to be halfway done. Last week's papers are killer.


First exam, Technology. The questions were kind of out of what we had learnt the past half year. Questions like differentiate SLR and TLR, ISO100 and ISO400, Aperture 2.8 and 3.2 came out. What the?? Mostly about camera's functions. Should have concentrated on that. Though so, I'm pretty sure there's chance to score A in it. Luckily I remembered the discussion the night before the exam. =.="


Second exam, Teaching and Planning in Mathematics. Common sense paper and some factual like Gardner's Theory, Piaget's Cognitive Theory, Learning Styles and so on. Lots of notes (The notes compiled together is like 8cm thick? Thank God for the notes!) Hopefully can score higher by babbling lots in the paper. Non-stop writing for 2 and 1/2 hours for this one. XD


Third exam is the one which I would like to describe, as everyone had described after taking it as LONG PIAK (hokkien) paper. Really feels like knocking yourself against the wall after taking this paper. Oh ya, the paper is Calculus. Lots of formula, lots of twisted words to make you confuse and I did not read the optional question for the essay! That cost me ten precious marks. Sigh.. Please please at least I can pass this paper. +_+


Fourth is Integration of Arts in Education. Internal paper, so no need to say anything..
Four papers down and two more to go.


Next paper is on Monday (Curriculum and Pedagogy of Phys Ed) and the last one is on Wednesday (Principles of ELS). And I'm here blogging? Have I lost my mind? Guess it's soon...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Cyanide & Happiness @
Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @
Explosm.net

1 comments:

mars31 said...

Ya, Calculus so excruciatingly atrociously evil! >_< Huhu. I have no idea what you are learning in Technology. And I have no idea what is Gardner's Theory or Piaget's Cognitive Theory. Haha. (My math world now revolves around Fourier and Laplace, darnit). What's internal paper? And what does pedagogy mean??? Hahaha. So clueless me. And Cyanide & Happiness is HILLARIOUS. XDXDXD

Good luck for exams!!! Ganbatte!!