Wake Up People!

OMG! The weather these days are so so so hot! I felt like bringing an air-cond everywhere I go but I can't do that. I taught Physical Education and some of my students barely can stand the weather. It's hazy, hot and humid. I even bathed like 4 to 5 times a day than the frequent 3. =_="

What bugs me is that the villagers along the Kota Samarahan and Asajaya district (I'm not sure whether it's a district or not) kept on burning their fields despite the hot weather. It's making the air so polluted and hazy. Ashes sticking on the car and clothes too.

Last Friday on my way back to Kuching, a forest was burnt down and fire fighters had to go and put the fire out using water from the drain cause there are no fire hydrant nearby. The fire was pretty big and near the main road. Hope that after this, they learn not to burn their fields recklessly.

El Nino is coming indeed. I saw today's newspaper and there's a typhoon heading to Borneo! Gosh~ No wonder there was not even a single rain for the past two months. The rivers in rural areas are beginning to dry up.

All I can say is that this is not the work of God or Mother Nature but man alone. Human did this to Earth and we are paying for it. This means every single two legged mammals that are reading this and even me when are typing it down. I guess we got to realize how big one single person can affect the world. No more of the excuse of "I am just one human, what can I do".

So, guys! Please save Earth anyhow you can. Recycle, car pooling, whatever it takes that can contribute even the least.

0 comments: