Facebook Addiction Disorder

Looks like I've abandoned my blog for pretty long. Heck~ Not just me. Practically, everyone who is on their third year or final year is doing so. *making excuse* XD


My first final paper is on this coming Wednesday and I haven't start revising for that paper yet and barely finish reading for next week's. I think I lost a screw somewhere.. >_<"


All blame FACEBOOK! *blame self-control!* Last time I checked, Facebook holds over like 120million users? And I'm one of them! and also all of my friends. It's almost 5 times the population of Malaysian! How's that? Not a shocking fact actually..


Recently, I heard a news saying about how a wife got kicked out of the house by the husband who claimed that her wife often wakes up in the midnight to harvest her crops in a Facebook game. This is not unbelievable to me as I've seen these symptoms before somewhere. So, I browsed around to find some information regarding Facebook and I stumbled to a new disorder called Facebook Addiction Disorder.


Oh man.. I think I'm having the symptoms.. I can quit but my Happy Farm! My Friends for Sale! *got dragged away*


See you guys in two to three weeks time! After the finals I mean... *crickets' sound*
Awww shrugs! No one's around.. T_T


P/s: Those italic blue-colored text is by my alter ego.. muahaha~

1 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

All the best in your finals, Aud!!! Gambateh!!! :D