Losing Sight of The Light

It's been 3 days since I started my practicum a.k.a field training. I'm starting to lose the light and dumping myself into the darkness of negative thoughts. The schedules and extra classes on Saturdays. The naughty pupils and how much extra efforts that I would need to give in to make sure that they have the knowledge that they needed. The special case pupils and ways to overcome their difficulties in learning. The Action Research proposal that will due soon..



What if I fail to contribute knowledge into my pupils? What if I fail to find the right subject for my action research? What if I break down mentally and physically? What if I closes my mind and will to continue on? What if I fail myself? What if I fail to get through this?



I am thinking to myself "Maybe I am just afraid. Maybe I don't want to go through this" Man~ I'm becoming pessimist. Oh Merciful God, please guide me through this.

0 comments: