Blowing some steam!

2 more weeks!

I'm breaking down.

What I did yesterday?

Heck! Tried to cheer a friend up the whole way to her room. She's having the same trouble as mine...

She thinks I'm being positive. I am, at least trying to be.

Then...

When I opened the door of my ex-roomie's room?

*doinks* You can hear a screw just got loose.

I broke. Real hard.

Everyone who came in was like,"Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

Why me?! Can't I have a more simple life than this?

Being treated like a guinea pig in the exam is no fun.

How come we can't demand our rights to recheck?! All universities can do that. Why can't ours?

We saw the scheme for grading. There's so many errors there! Human errors!

Understand this word: Human makes mistakes!!

You know, Mathematics is not a dead subject. There's a lot of way to solve it!

Our answers are correct so why in the world can't we demand that mark?!

We just did the second way to solve the problem! Hello~ There's two way to solve the problem in the paper! Read the internet and book!

The examiners checked the papers so square-headed-ly.

I'm giving you a simple example here:

4+5 = 9

So, 3+3+3 = 9 too!

Our lecturers told us "Well, we understand one of the reason why this is happening. You see, this sem they're not centralizing the marking procedures. So, unlike last sem, this all depends on your luck, how the examiners are doing their job.

This proves it. We're among the over 100 guinea pigs who are suffering from the stupid new system.

Baka baka baka!

Even some of the lecturers symphatize us but all they can do is looking at us with the face trying to tell us "Poor girl/guy"

To make it all worse? Yeah, I found out my mark.

Passing mark? 61. Mine? 59!

The 2 marks which is leaving a scar on my life.

I'm just blowing some steam. I have the right to do it. It's my blog.

So, for the admins or college-related staff who happens to hang around my blog, LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'm just telling my friends about my life! Blogging is a FREEDOM!

0 comments: