Flashback

MY GOSH! When I was cleaning my room for the upcoming Chinese New Year, I bumped into some old photos. I decided to scan this one and put on the blog.


Wow! Imagine how many years it had been? I think we took this picture in Form 3 right? Almost 5 years! Many people have changed including me. No more chubby me? Whee!! Haha! Look at us, so carefree and innocent, no? Guys, look at your old time photo. Lots of flashbacks. Flashbacks!

Can't believe it have been 5 years eh? Well, time flies! ^^

8 comments:

Shayan said...

Hi, I am Shoaib From Afghanistan. Good Blog! I have a blog too: www.ariverindesert.blogspot.com you can visit and give me your comments.
Thanks

mars31 said...

My goodness... brings back so much memories. I don't think I've changed that much though. Haha. I love that you picked the pic with all of us smiling and laughing. Ah... memories.

fabs said...

oh no...i'm so old.

yerdua said...

lol. you're not. cause if u're old, means i'm OLD too? NOOO! XP

Cindy said...

Wahahahaaaa....I am still innocent ok? =P

fabs said...

i cant believe time flies by and in the next 5 years or so, we all are teachers, engineers, biomed scientists, md, nurses, etc. cool right?

yerdua said...

various fields! yeah! good la.. if i'm sick can find friends to heal me. "P then got lawyer too! vero ^^

fabs said...

our class and 5J+5G can open group of companies of various fields le...

i'm definitely old. u 20 only this year wat...