Late Birthday Blog

Whee.. Not that I'm lazy ya? but am I? LoL! Just pretty packed with assignments lately and there's two major assignments for field based in a week time! X_x Am feeling pretty lazy thinking about it alright.



Anyway, I gotta do this! Thanks guys for the ever lovely presents that you guys gave me! Aww~ I'm 20! Pretty old.. quite but among my coursemates, I'm the youngest! Yippie for me~



So, first first! Kimmy gave me a kangaroo for my 20th birthday! Not a real kangaroo, silly. A plush toy. I received this like 2 to 3 weeks before my birthday? Thanks Kimmy! Then, from my coursemates, Ansie got me...







I didn't open it til 12:00am. See, I'm being patient! Though it really brings up curiousity what it's inside. LoL!



That night we had a Literature Night. Gotta dance with the candles on both hands. It was fun; dancing, singing, and blowing the candles out while dancing when it started to burn the plastic cover... O_o Anyway, the night ended quite late around 11:00pm. So, I went back to my hostel, bathed (chilly water!) and continued watching my series which I was really eager to see the ending!

At 12, many messages came in! Thanks guys! ^^ I'm thrilled that you guys remembered my birthday! Some studying overseas even messaged me! Thanks! Arigatou! Xie Xie! I'm so happy you guys remembered my birthday! I'm 20 by the way! X_x



The suprise doesn't end there. So, when I was watching the series on my laptop, boo! All my coursemates came in shouting "Suprise!" The girls only though, guys are not allowed in girls' hostel. Akta 174, have to pay $200 if got caught! X_x LoL! Anyway, they gave me a big present! Musical ferris wheel!








Thanks for assembling it up too! My roomate gave me one too! No picture though.. Back to Ansie's present! TaaDa!



It's a figurine which will shook its head non-stop powered with solar. Made from Japan! Whee! Thanks a lot, Ansie!



When I got home, I checked my mail, friendster and facebook. Thanks for the wishes again! ^^ Woo hoo! My super 20 birthday was a blast! I have to thank God for giving me a bunch of such wonderful and caring friends and coursemates!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always welcomed...welcome to adulthood anyway...=p