Tagged!

From Marissa's blog. It's interesting really. Heck, give it a try!!

Hi, my name is: Audrey Yee

But you can call me: Audrey or Aud


My fav. color is: Blue

My high school was: Great! I met my best friends there and have tons of friends which still keeps in contact with me!

My hair is: Black and damaged. LOL


My birthday is: on 23rd February 1988

My middle name is: Alexandra

When I look down I see: My comforter and few mosquitoes feeding on my leg. EEPS!

By this time next year: I will have one less year to study and one year older. X_X


I have a hard time understanding: Mathematics. I major in this. Double KO!


If you spent the night at my house: You won't sleep.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Em.. No idea.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: My recently bought Wardrobe.


Most recent thing someone else bought me: Babu bought me a keychain from KL?


In the morning I: attend lecture?

If I was an animal I’d be a: Bird?

Ever been in love: Yes.

Believe in love at first sight: I don't know

What is your bed size: Single

Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil: Pen. Pencil smudges.

What’s your favorite season: Rainy? Cause Malaysia don't have four seasons.


Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi

Favorite subject in school: English


Last book you read: Essential Human Anatomy and Physiology

Do you prefer cats or dogs: Dogs

What kind of car do you drive: Local cars. LOL

Are you a better talker or better listener: Better listener.


What do you miss most about childhood: Carefree life!

How many kids do you want: Most 3.

Can you cook: Barely

Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth: Hm.. I think I prefer truth though it hurts.

Who’s the last person you got into a argument with: Can't remember.


If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move: Sub burbs but with electricity and water and facilities.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy: As a friend, none. As my boyfriend, as long as he's LOOKable. LoL!

Whats the best feeling in the world: Blessed

Are you close with your mom and dad: Mom.


Do you tell your parents everything: 80% of what I know.

What’s your favorite color to wear: Black.

Who was the last person in your bedroom: My mom.


What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you: Being irritating.

What are you freakishly obsessed with: Entertainment

What piercings do you want: No idea of types of piercing.


Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail: Pass.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now: Maybe?


Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in: When I get in.

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower: Yes. Often really.


Your favorite sport to watch: Ice hockey.


Ever had stitches: Yes

Have you ever given money to a homeless person: Yup, I'm kind. Muahahaha!

Ever run over an animal: No

Would you kiss someone of same sex for $100: Yes. On the cheek though.

More of a coffee or alcohol drinker: Coffee.


Ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire: No.


Do you snore: No!

What are you afraid of: Loneliness, and failure.

Whats your stand on gay marriage: No comment.

What about abortions: No comment either. Don't judge people, that's all that I can say.

0 comments: