21 With Me Best Friend!


ABOUT 23rd February....

I know, I know. This is about a week late. Should have posted it last week but I didn't. I was too butt lazy to edit all the copyrights for the pictures taken. Hahaha. Well, moments before turning 21 was, I may add SWELL!! Before I start with the details, I wanna make some intro intro on this one great person that share same birthday with me since 20 years ago.


He is a person whom I had cat and dog fight with since I was small. Although I seldom see him when growing up; with all the schedule of him and me being taken care of either my grandmama or mom since we were small, I really look up to him. He's a great guy and I know he loves me a lot even though he always wanna pick a fight with me when we were small, if I'm not mistaken.. xP


As we got older, he shared some responsibility with mom to take care of me. For example, sending me to school and tuition as well as picking me up and sending me to everywhere I want to go. I know, I know. Seems like my driver. Haha. What to do? No extra car. Even now, he still picks me up and send me to my college every week. It's so far off from his destination and still, he is patient enough to tolerate with my schedule.


He also tolerates with me in term of my occasional bad temper. Blame that I'm a dragon year baby. Muahaha.. Anyway, since these past few years, we got to bond along better as we are older. I know that I have this bad temper, but occasional one, not constant one.. He always show this patient voice and let me be done with my temper before he are able to talk with me again. So kesian, he become my lending ears besides my mom and some of my friends. Well, he won't have the chance once I find one perfect guy to replace his current position. Hehehe..


And what's more. He's caring too. Looking out for mom and me during travelling. Putting our needs first before rest. For example, he'll make sure that we have enough nutrients to walk around shopping. Very patient about shopping part. He'll just wait til we are finish with the shopping instead of rushing us.


So, this guy is none other than my brother, Andy who is exactly 6 years older than me. HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY, ko! So nice ho.. get a birthday cake from Jo (FYI: Jo is his gf).


Ok, back to my best friend who shares the same birthday with me but I'm older by few hours. We're born in Sarawak General Hospital. Must be I've heard her cry too at that day but I'm too young to remember. Hack.. Hahaha.. This pretty girl is none other than Kimber!


So, Sunday afternoon, 22nd February 2009. A day before our birthday. I can't celebrate the actual day with her as I will be celebrating it with tons of assignments in my room back in college. xP I picked Kim up at her place around 2pm. First, we were thinking of celebrating at Mango Tree but it's closed on Sunday. Darn~ Then, we twirled and twirled around Kuching looking for good place to eat where several minutes and minutes later, we ended up at Crown Square only to try the Indonesian food at Pulau Lagenda.


We ordered many foods which is far more of two stomachs can fill; grilled chicken ala Pulau Lagenda, tempe; king prawn and bora bora (I think I got the name correct..). The drinks that we ordered were great too! So, the story here is that we ate and ate. Halfway eating, the waiter sent us the bill and we're quite shocked. Not because of the amount of the bill but they said that they're closing. What the? Didn't expect that they close so fast at 3pm. Hahaha. I guess that was the first time I was asked, very very politely to eat faster and send myself out of the restaurant... WAIT! Not my first. The first time was at McD with Josiah, Manda and Yueh Lee. Hahaha.. Anyway, great meal stuffing our tummy before we turn 21! And it is just lovely to celebrate it with my bro and also my best friend!


Guess what I got this year?


1. Mom gave me a key pendant (21's freedom! xD)

2. Bro got me gold double key pendant (He acts more like a dad than a bro)

3. Kim got me this super creative 21 things in a bag for my lovely 21st birthday

4. My coursemates got me a bag. (I know using a backpack with long skirt or baju kurung is weird. So, I guess this is their way of telling me to be more ladylike. Hahahaha)

5. Someone (not a Chinese) gave me a musical turning clock. All my Chinese coursemates bursted out in tears when they heard it.

6. Cindy gave me a lovely call all the way from Aus! Love ya, Cind!

7. Joslyn gave me this lovely e-card from Hallmark! Muaks!



All the others wished me via sms, calls, facebook and friendster. Much appreciated! Thanks to all my dear friends for remembering! Last but not least, Happy Birthday to:


Bro
Kimber
Stephen Yee
Brandon Tan
My pretty next next door hostelmate. (I forgot her name)

0 comments: