And All Hell Broke Loose...

Earlier this morning, I had an hour session with my Year 5 students. Mathematics class.


I guess the one thing I did wrong.. very wrong is to teach-in their class the previous hour before my class.


It was a bit of a relaxation Mathematics session with some quizzes. When I start my lesson, all hell broke loose. My students seemed to be really hyped up and restless.


Time slowly passes by and they are getting more noisy. Slowly, I start to lose grip of controlling them.


And to make matter worse, my lecturer came in to observe unexpectedly!!


"Die! Die! Die!" are the only thing that goes through my mind at that moment.


The class noise level was getting worse every single minutes and at its peak when it was group work activity.


When my lecturer decided to leave early, I know my observation result would be disasterous!


And it did...


His note to me was:

I left early because I cannot stand the noise by your students. You lost grip of class control today and worse, some students are screaming when doing group activity. You better find a alternative way to control your student before my nect observation this Wednesday...


And I lost my voice.. Oh, man. I feel like jumping from Taipei 101 right now.. =_=

0 comments: