Best of Friends

Time does fly, doesn’t it? My three weeks holiday has come to an end. In a while later, got to go back to campus and prepare for the new semester starting tomorrow and... I am so not looking forward to getting the new schedule as I know it is going to be super packed. Like 7:30am to 4:00pm packed. +.=


My three weeks holiday as short quoted can be defined as unproductive, I guess. Been a sloth at home, going online almost every single day of the holiday but heck, this is the only time that I can be that lazy before stepping back into the hectic life of assignments, practicum, projects and campus activities.



I managed to meet few friends yesterday. YEAH!! A little gathering of ours just to catch up with what is going on with everyone and have a laugh from crappy to insightful topics. This is the thing that I love the most during holiday is to be able to hang out with them.



Being a Greenian has been one of the wisest decision made by me. In this school, I get to meet a bunch of great people which I am honoured and grateful to call them as friends. All of my sweet, funny and memorable memories revolve around them.



Every time when I hang out with them, I get to relax and be myself... and I just love that feeling. So, whenever I have holidays, I would try my best to meet up with them. I guess they give me energy to continue on the winding road of life. That moment with them... I forget every worry and let down the bag of stress on my shoulder.


In college, I do enjoy the companion of my college mates but that feeling is incomparable to this genuine feeling that I get from these Greenians. This is a mystery that I could not figure out why...



BLESSED and GRATEFUL. These two words are the words that I can describe. I don’t know what my life would be if I have not be given the chance to know them. They are just the best of friends that one can have in life.



Thanks a million for being my friend. You guys know who you are. ^^ This is a friendship that I will cherish always and forever, even to the grave. XP

0 comments: