All in a Life as A Human...

Currently not in the mood (T_T)


Incident #1
Actually found a place to stay for the 2 months practicum. When we decided to go and clean the place up, we realized that we can't park our cars there due to the extremely small bridge. So, if we want to live there, have to park at roadside which is super dangerous with the chances of:

i. Big lorry hitting our cars anyday of that two months
ii. Probability that we would accidentally drive our cars into the big longkang near the house


Another option is to park our car near the shops. Bad idea according to locals as there are many bandits lurking around the area.

So, bo pien.. Paiseh, paiseh have to decline the kopitiam lady's kindness in helping us to find a place to stay. Now, we have to drive up and down 1 hour plus from campus to our practical place. Jia you, Amy for taking the role to drive~ Hopefully, I can help her by turn-taking...


Incident #2
In my attempt to search for a new place to stay cause I want to avoid from being overtired from the long drive everyday, my practicum partner and I were almost being bitten by a furious, angry looking dog. I could still remember the adrenalin rush of standing just a few feet away from the dog who was ready to attack me any moment before its owner managed to save me.

After whole day talking to the locals there, still no luck finding a place to rent. Long hours of driving, here I come.. xS


Incident #3
Practicum + 40% of semester's credit project + fatigue from everyday trip to practicum place + lonely campus = me making this face (=_=") and also developing pessimistic thoughts.. Pray for me...


Incident #4
Allowance's not out yet... *pockets fill with dry leaves*


Incident #5
Car buat hal.. She's sick and asking money for me to heal her. Luckily, it cost me no above than RM500. If not, I'll be eating dirt until my allowance's out...


Incident #6
I want to shoot that stupid c***d *takes a bow, shoot and miss* DARN! Get out from my head!


Then again, what's life without these challenges right?
*current optimistic level: 2/5*

1 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

Hey Aud!! Whoa... so much going on...
Hope you're coping well! Will keep you in prayer~ :)
Where's your practicum held btw?