Stop. Take a Look. Think.


I let you guess. Is this sunrise or sunset?


Pretty right? Ok.. Actually, it's much more beautiful in real life than the picture. And it is sunrise... What I am trying to say here is that "Stop. Take a look. Think". We move too fast and rush over things in life.


Sometimes, we think that what we are doing is right or wrong. Is this my road or just a road I'm walking on? Is this road leading me to a good life? I guess most of us worry too much about "me" and missed out on the beauty of nature itself. Its effects are just breath taking.


God created nature for us to enjoy, for us to appreciate. Take a stroll on the beach and let His magnificent work sweeps you away. While you're doing that, think not of yourself but of how beautiful life can be. Frustration, stress.. all will just puffed away!


I spent the last day of my vacation to the beach sitting down on a swing under a tree, looking at the sunrise. I guess that moment is the time that I stopped thinking of myself and of all that I am worried about and just relax, have my breakfast under the tree with such magnificent view.


Spend a day or two away from all your work, your city life and away from all the things you should be worrying about. There's more to life than our career, our study life.


STOP... TAKE A LOOK... and THINK...


Mom enjoying the swing under the cottage..

Movie nights in the cottage, cinema style...

0 comments: