Digi iPhone 4 Play

DAY 2:

Wowww... This second task is really hard. Asking me to choose one app from hundreds of apps out there for iPhone? My head is spinning as it is... but I do have one particular app in my mind that would be a great helping hand of my study life! It is called iStudiez Pro.



As an undergraduate, this app would be great to aid my crazy lifestyle and unending list of to-do assignments. It is like a note where I can scribble all my schedules, lectures' time and assignments. Imagine it as my external memory. No more white hair frustrating over my own super forgetful memory. No more jumping out of the bed early in the morning, remembering I got lectures for that day. I could track my tasks, assignments, classes and deadlines with just a touch of my fingertip!

A look of the Smart Today view of iStudiez every morning will help me to refresh my memory about the schedule of the day, assignments due, and lectures to attend to along with its time.


 IMG 0037

As for the Calendar mode, it would help me to keep tracks of holidays and lectures to attend. What I like about the Calendar mode is that it would help me to indicate how many lectures that I need to attend for a certain day by marking it down with dots. 2 dots mean 2 lectures. Oh and a red flag besides the date means I have exam! Exam? Oh, I hate exam!


 IMG 0036

Need to keep track of assignments? The Assignments view would give me a detailed view of my assignments and its deadline. Once I am done with an assignment, I can just check it like a to-do list! Definitely a great app to start training myself from constantly burning midnight oil. :P


Besides that, its Planner mode also possesses the capability to organize my classes and allows me to track my lecturers’ contact information. Other than that, it also allows Data Backup to my e-mail in case something goes wrong with the iPhone. Neat, simple and organized!


So, there! I’ve said it! I guess most people would go for apps that works for entertainment but if I would to choose an app that would make my day, this is it! Hey, a happier me means I could go and play right? iPhone 4 Play!


 IMG 0039


photos © copyright courtesy of www.appadvice.com

0 comments: