Digi iPhone 4 Me



DAY 1:
Oh Gosh! The moment I saw this from Nuffnang, my heart just kept on screaming non-stop on how badly I would want to own this luxulicious babe. No, it's not some hot girls.. It's way and with capital letters, WAY WAY better! King of all phones, the iPhone4!
Its engineered glass body, stainless steel band, oh-so-elegant! *scream*


Why would I want to have one? Duh! Who wouldn't! Nowadays, iPhone is all that everyone talks about! Yeah, sure... there's BlackBerry but I fell in love with iPhone! I remembered the first time I held it in my hand. Oh, of course, it's not mine. It belongs to my lecturer. I just got lucky to be able to have a test of how futuristic and mesmerizing it could be!


I want one oh-so badly!!

Its HD video recording and 5 Megapixel camera would be heaven to my interest in photography. I can just snap and take videos anytime, anywhere. No more saying "1,2,3" then the "ka-chak" sound. No more waiting for the photo to load so that I can be sure it is not blurred. iPhone's camera captures memories beautifully even before you could say cheese or "ka-chak"!


Oh oh and for being a Facebook addict, I would not need to worry about being away from it when traveling. I can go wireless or even use Digi's GSM/EDGE to online. And what's more is its 3.5 inch screen that would ease the agony of going online with a small screen like most ordinary phone. Not only that, being a person who is bad at memorizing streets and places, I can also use the map application on iPhone! No more getting lost! WooHoo!


I would immediately go to an Apple outlet if I have the $ to buy one but unfortunately, this mere undergraduate does not possess that much money. *sobs* So, yeah! I would want a Digi iPhone! Pleassseeeeee? with eyes so big and sparkly like Puss in Shrek and puppy-dog-pound please!




Dreaming on owning iPhone?
Visit
www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/09/24/digi-iphone-4-the-win/
for more details! ;)



0 comments: