Digi iPhone 4 Real

DAY 3:
Sweet! iDiGi Postpaid Plans for iPhone 4! With years sticking to DiGi’s plan since the first day I got a mobile phone, I can still continue using DiGi if I got myself an iPhone or.. when someone give it to me as a gift. xD



What I love about the DiGi iPhone 4 Plans is the iDiGi 138 plan. The other two plans, iDigi 88 and iDigi 238 are super deal too but I tend to get the moderate one since I can’t afford for iDigi 238 plan and truth to be told, 1GB of Internet is definitely not enough for me!


Besides the monthly billing of only RM88 per month, I can get FREE monthly usage of 450 minutes of voice call, 400 SMS, and 40 MMS! Note that the free usage is per MONTH and not just for the first signup. I mean I have the average of spending 15 minutes per day talking to my friends or family for free and sending about 13 free SMS per day!


Oh and the free Internet quota per month is 3GB. To me, 3GB equals to constant YouTube, Facebook, and online movie streaming! According to my friend who have just subscribed to iDigi88 few days ago, if I am to exceed the monthly usage of 3GB per month, I can still continue using the Internet for NO EXTRA CHARGE. However, like any other broadband, the Internet speed would be throttled to 128Kbps. This plan is more than enough to feed my hunger for Internet whenever I am traveling, on the road or just away from home.



If you think that the free voice calls and SMS is not enough for you and you would not prefer for iDiGi 238 deal, the iGet lowest rate after monthly free usage is available for only 12 sen for voice calls, 10 sen per SMS and 20 sen per MMS... and get this, iGet provides cheaper call rates to up to six (6) Friends and Family numbers besides giving FREE calls, SMS and MMS to six (6) DiGi Family supplementary lines. Isn’t that great?!



Well, you might think that DiGi would not offer this sweet deal without terms and conditions right? Yes, there are terms and conditions. A 24 months contract. Also, promotional monthly free is only available for the first 24 months. After that, it would be charged at normal rate. Compared to other Telco, this is definitely a sweet deal for me! For more information, you can check it out in details below.


Argh! It is just mouth-watering! Oh when, oh when would I get an iPhone?

0 comments: