W995?

Remember about how I would always whine about my research report? Finally! It's done. Signed, sealed, delivered.. lol~ And to add to my happiness is the two weeks holiday! What to do for these two weeks? I think I'm going to be a big sloth; eat, play, sleep and do nothing for the whole week! Yippie! ..NOT.. For this holiday, I got to complete 3 projects and another article for the research.. Oh well, better than none right?



Oh and our allowance is out! Enough to last until the end of the year but not enough for my wishlist: EOS550D! :( Never the less, my hand was itchy and I managed to buy W995 to please my soul for all my hard work for the past 6 months.



I looOOooveee W995! Apart from its sleek design and two-way speaker, it is sOoooo smooth when typing messages or just clicking random buttons! I also love the bass sound for Walkman.. no static sound, loud and clear when playing music. Not to forget its 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus. The camera is ok but I think Sony could do better. When using 8.1 megapixel, it tends to blur easily. Hence, I have to use 5 megapixel instead of 8.1. However, really.. what do you expect when the price is just RM850.00? Nice right? Well.. IMO, it's nice.. hehe~

0 comments: